Tuesday, February 24, 2009

K-5 Podcast!

I watched two podcast in the K-5 grade level. The first one I watched was about how Solar Eclipse occur. In the video a teacher gave examples and demonstrated how and why Solar Eclipse occur. There was a Video that explained why some people see a total solar eclipse and why other people see only a partial eclipse.
In the second Podcast I watched we learned about "A Night in the Coral Reef." There was a narrator who talked as the video showed different kinds of fish that live on the reef. This Podcast even caught my attention and it is at a K-5 Grade Level.
These Podcast, especially the second one could be used in the classroom to visual stimulate the children. Books are good for learning but I know a child would much rather see a video to learn about sea life than read about it in a book. These Podcast are free and would be a great way to integrate technology into the classroom with any subject. I am glad that I found these podcast and hope to use ones like them in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment